Designer Wool Rug - Indianapolis Carpet Cleaners.
Designer Wool Rug
- A person who plans the form, look, or workings of something before its being made or built, typically by drawing it in detail
- interior designer: a person who specializes in designing architectural interiors and their furnishings
- architect: someone who creates plans to be used in making something (such as buildings)
- Upscale and fashionable
- graphic designer: someone who specializes in graphic design
- Made by or having the expensive sophistication of a famous and prestigious fashion designer
- A thing resembling such hair in form or texture, in particular
- fiber sheared from animals (such as sheep) and twisted into yarn for weaving
- outer coat of especially sheep and yaks
- The fine soft curly or wavy hair forming the coat of a sheep, goat, or similar animal, esp. when shorn and prepared for use in making cloth or yarn
- Yarn or textile fiber made from such hair
- a fabric made from the hair of sheep
- Rhug (normally Y Rug in Welsh; sometimes given the antiquarian spelling Rug) is a township in the parish of Corwen, Denbighshire, Wales, formerly in the old cantref of Edeirnion and later a part of Merionethshire, two miles from CorwenRug Chapel and ten miles north east of Bala.
- A floor covering of shaggy or woven material, typically not extending over the entire floor
- A thick woolen coverlet or wrap, used esp. when traveling
- A rug (UK), blanket(Equine and other livestock, US), or coat (canine and other companion animals, US) is a covering or garment made by humans to protect their pets from the elements, as in a horse rug or dog coat.
- floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A small carpet woven in a pattern of colors, typically by hand in a traditional style
Trina Turk for Peking Handicraft Coachella 27 by 40-Inch Hook Rug
Trina Turks' designs are inspired by the multicultural mix, architecture, and landscape of Los Angeles and the broader California landscapes. Her collections are full of casually sophisticated patterns. Trina’s philosophy is to create optimistic fashion that incorporates the best aspects of classic American sportswear and she carries that theme over to her Home collection with Peking Handicraft. The needlepoint is hand-crafted with intricate detailed stitches in quality that is hard to find and that you will value. These are designed and crafted to be heirlooms.
Blue + brown bedroom: Nate Berkus's Chicago space, featured in Elle Decor
In Nate Berkus’s Chicago apartment, the master bedroom’s rug is an Aragon custom-made wool rug by Markham Roberts for AM Collections. The vintage chairs are French and the coverlet is from Berkus’s forthcoming collection for HSN.
Photo by Pieter Estersohn, Elle Decor, March 2009.
Kashani Hunt Rug
Hooked by Gunnel Casey, Bellevue, WA.
70 x 43
wool, monks cloth
Designer McGowan, Flynn
#4 & #6 cut
designer wool rug
Handloomed of rich, 100% wool, our Palmer design is actually a single color rug. Shading is achieved throug the use of combining variations of cut pile, loops, and alternating cut and loops to create this sophisticated geometric design. Reminisiscent of art deco designs, it classic lines and understated shades of a single color make decorating easy. Available in four colors, here we feature the warm beige version. Cotton canvas backing adds duribility. Hand crafted in India. 100% Bikaner Wool-2.00 kgs/sq. yd., Latex, Unwashed, moth proofing
cherry carpet portsmouth virginia
purple shag rugs
crochet rug patterns
bathroom rugs and shower curtains
santa barbara carpet cleaning
carpet in india
primitive rug hooking kits
Post a comment
| HOME |